The completed application must be RECEIVED by February 7, 2021 (No emails or Hand-Delivered Applications will be accepted) to:
PSC 10 Box 1398
APO, AE 09142
- Applicant must be a graduating Senior at a DoDEA High School located in Germany
- The application packet must be completed and typed.
- Applicants must attend an accredited institution of higher education, beginning in the fall of 2020.
- If awarded a scholarship Applicant must be present at the award ceremony to accept his/her scholarship award.
- The applicant must submit a one-page typed essay on the provided topic. The essay must be double-spaced and 12-point Times New Roman font.
- An Official High School Transcript which includes first semester grades of the Senior year (must be signed by an official authority)
- Applicant must provide TWO Letters of Recommendation
- One from a school official such as an administrator, teacher, counselor;
- One from Community Service such as pastor employer, community leader, etc.
BASIS OF AWARD Nominees will be rated on:
- Academic Achievement
- Leadership Ability
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Community Service
- Educational Goals/Career Plans
DELTA SIGMA THETA SORORITY, INC.
SCHOLARSHIP AND STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Announcement of Scholarship Recipients will be made by February 25, 2021
hours minutes seconds
Application Due Due